People strategy and corporate capability strategies
We continually invest in our staff’s learning and development enabling them to progress in their careers. Our People Strategy 2018-2021 seeks to encompass the way we approach this with our workforce.
Our workforce strategy seeks to encompass our approach to workforce planning and learning and development.
You can read it here.
We also have a corporate capability strategic plan for 2018-2022 that outlines five 'focus areas'
In this plan we focus on:
- Enabling our regulatory work
- Making the most of our resources
- Maintaining and using professional skills
- Effective and efficient governance
- Evaluation, development and continuous improvement
The plan also identifies the key challenges we will face in achieving the aims we have set in each of these areas.
You can download a copy of the Corporate Capability Strategic Plan here.