Privacy notice – Standards Comparability Pilot
Information which identifies individuals (name, e-mail address) will be collected via this survey.
The purpose of processing is to enable contacting participants in our Standards Comparability Pilot. This is to support our principal aims of:
- ensuring that qualifications, and the Welsh qualification system, are effective for meeting the reasonable needs of learners in Wales;
- promoting public confidence in qualifications and in the Welsh qualification system.
Our lawful basis for retaining this information is to enable us to fulfil our public task as the regulator for the qualifications system in Wales and to exercise our official functions under Qualifications Wales Act 2015.
Qualifications Wales will be the Data Controller of any personal data submitted in the survey.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than in the exercise of our public task.
Freedom of Information
Please note that as a public body, all written information that we hold is subject to Freedom of Information requests. We will comply with the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR when considering requests made under the Freedom of Information Act.
Subject to some legal exceptions, you have the right to:
- request a copy of the personal information Qualifications Wales holds about you
- to have any inaccuracies corrected
- to have your personal data erased
- to place a restriction on our processing of your data
- to object to processing to request your data to be ported (data portability)
To learn more about these rights please see the ICO website.
You may address any such requests to:
QW Data Protection Officer
Q2 Building, Pencarn Lane,
If you are dissatisfied with our response you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office
Information Commissioner's Office